Many celebrities are coming out with pro-marijuana statements, and lately these famous females have publicly made marijuana-friendly comments.
– In US Weekly: “I cannot understand the fact that controlled narcotic substances and alcohol are legal and weed isn’t. How many people do you know who have died from weed? My point exactly.”
– In Rolling Stone: “I’m not even a pothead, I just think it’s funny that we legalize something as destructive as alcohol or pills and not that. Don’t get me wrong, I love me some alcohol, but I don’t know anybody in rehab because of pot. And I know a ton of people that have died either from liver cancer or behind the wheel. We legalize things that are so disturbing for our bodies, but one that’s completely fine, we say, ‘No, that’s bad for you.’ I’m like, ‘Okay, enjoy your scotch. Enjoy your Xanax.’”
– On Late Night with Seth Meyers: ” I like marijuana now. I’ve always liked to drink. I’ve never really been a pothead, but now that it’s legal – because I’m such a rule follower – I got my medical marijuana card. So I brought edibles and we took them.”
– In DuJour: “I’ll smoke pot every now and then.”
– In Rolling Stone: “When I’m writing, I will allow myself to smoke a little bit of pot. It’s my one little thing that I can do. If I’m sitting at a piano and I’m writing, then I’m not out driving around in a car. Nobody is here, nobody sees me. I am not smoking with anybody. It’s just me, and it’s my choice. I use it as a tool, and I’m very careful, you know? And I get results.”